In particularly brutal way, Ukraine's child-abduction, child-retention and child-alienation policy claims a new victim: In the town of Bilhorod near Odessa, the Italian HCCA father Giovanni Arcangeli is attacked by unrecognized hitmen who pour highly aggressive acid over his head and face. Giovanni's little son Giulio has been kidnapped from Rome by his Ukrainian mother in spring 2017. The Police appear at the scene with great delay and take little interest in investigating the crime.
It is already the second assault on Giovanni, apparently ordered by the abductor mother. In spring 2018, when assailants broke his nose, the Ukrainian authorities have (expectedly) responded with indifference and inaction.
Giovanni has to undergo several operations in the hospital: with his head and face burned and his eyesight in danger. Under the conditions of the Ukrainian mafia state, the commitment to his beloved little Giulio may cost him health and physical integrity until the end of his life.
The ruthlessness and malice of the acid attack causes a public outcry. Ukrainian and Italian media report in detail.
Ukraina TV report --> https://www.facebook.com/batkomaepravo/videos/237006876988413/?t=21
InterTV studio discussion --> https://youtu.be/n00aDFzpoY
Giulio's case proves that, even a decade after Ukrainian HCCA ratification, the countertactics of the Soviet power structures have not changed at all:
- The corrupt judiciary has procrastinated the child-return procedure for one and a half years.
- The authorities persistently have refused to search the disappeared child and hindered the exercise of paternal access-and-custody rights by their proven bureaucratic means.
- For exhausting the father, all his complaints and petitions have been met with maximum ignorance, arrogance and inaction by administration and judiciary as well as by the Parliament's Soviet-infiltrated Human-Rights Commission.
Hate crime following state crime: The government in Kyiv has a great responsibility for the violence ! The overt state complicity with the kidnappers has
- prevented Giovanni from returning with Giulio to his safe Italian homeland already in 2017 and exposed him to the infamous Odessa mob,
- deliberately abolished his parental and custody rights,
- encouraged criminal aggression by providing an environment of total impunity for the abductor party.
The Odessan crime sends a strong signal to all foreign HCCA fathers: As long as they fight for the return of their children in the lawless space of Ukraine, they are fair game on the show plate - with ubiquitous and all-time risk for their personal safety !
It is the logical continuation of Ukraine's child-abduction policy: seeking mental, physical and financial destruction of the fathers who are perceived as troublemakers and enemies. To the inhumane Soviet system, the immense damage inflicted on the abducted children and their development is worth no consideration.
In the light of Giovanni's and Giulio's tragedy, Anatol turns to Deputy Minister of Justice Hlushchenko with an appeal to restore the rule of law and international standards in child-protection affairs.